He can probably draw some plays up as well. After last season went south, Foles even was allowed to call the first 12-15 plays to get the offense off to a hot start.
But he isn't that great at drawing up Philadelphia Eagles eagle wings. As you might find by clicking on that link, Foles and some other rookies were allowed to draw up their own rookie player cards by card company Panini America. The former Arizona Wildcat decided to get Philly friendly, and while not an art masterpiece, I can't say I'd do any better.
It was better than some other players' pieces.
- Alshon Jeffery, out of South Carolina and now with the Chicago Bears, may or may not be using "Bear Down" as a pun on his own player card. That, or his head has gotten knocked one too many times and he thinks he played for the Widlcats.
- The Colts' Andrew Luck got boring by drawing Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Tampa Bays' Doug Martin got all violent and crazy by drawing a Buc using bloody sheers (?) to cut through a football.
- My personal favorite is Lamar Miller's stick-figure depiction of a Miami beach. Yay.
- Former ASU quarterback Brock Osweiler drew ... dots and stuff. As ArizonaSports.com points out, on the card he also wrote his motto that doubles as an arm tattoo. This time, he fixed the error that appears on his tattoo, which confuses the possessive "its" with the contraction "it's."