Time: 7:30 p.m. MST
TV: Pac-12 Networks, Arizona regional
UA Radio Network: 1290 AM Tucson, 107.5 FM
UA Spanish Radio: 990 AM Tucson
Satellite Radio: XM 190, Sirius 93
- Rita Rodriguez has become famous for her nacho recipe given each week to two players who have overcome crummy odds. Ryan Finley caught up with RichRod's wife and even got a recipe (see the bottom of the page). Best line: "And no ... Giving chips and dip to players is not an NCAA violation. The Rodriguezes have checked." Surprising, actually. Anyway, there's also an injury report in there. Greg Nwoko is out. Cayman Bundage, the frosh backup guard is questionable.
- Defensive end Dan Pettinato and linebacker Hank Hobson could both make their debuts against S.C. State, according to Anthony Gimino.
- South Carolina State placekicker Will Roper has been to Arizona Stadium before, according to The Times and Democrat. He was a redshirt with ASU when the Sun Devils visited for the beginning of the end of Zendejas. Oh, and that link also has some interesting analysis of the Bulldogs' wide receivers, who look to get physical with Arizona's defensive backs.
- Odds: According to CBS, the spread is set at -49.5 and four writers believe the Wildcats will cover.
- So this game could be an important one in a blowout. That would give Rodriguez a chance to find out how backups like quarterback B.J. Denker, running back Daniel Jenkins and really any backups on the defense will play. Because we all know too well we don't see the defensive backups very often. Gimino writes about Denker's potential debut.
Below the jump is a complete TV schedule for your college football Saturday.