Jason O. Watson
All the gametime info you need for the Arizona Wildcats' game against the Washington Huskies.
Time: 7 p.m. MST
TV: Pac-12 Networks
UA Radio: Arizona Radio Network, 1290 AM Tucson
Satellite Radio: SIRIUS 139, XM 197
Odds: Arizona opened as 4.5 point favorites but that spread has extended to 7.5.
- Bob Condotta discusses the wild history between Arizona and Washington. "The Leap by the Lake" and a bunch of old school stuff are touched upon.
- Zack Rosenblatt with a look at Taimi Tutogi's relationship with his brother, Washington linebacker Thomas.
- The injury report that paints a bad picture regarding the Wildcats' defensive pass rush. Dominique Austin is out and Reggie Gilbert could be as well. Meanwhile, Terrence Miller continues to career history battling injury.
- The full transcript of Rich Rodriguez's Monday presser.
- Washington fans see the Huskies getting out of a first-half funk against the Wildcats. The break out of Keith Price is quite possible against the Wildcats, and that means it's going to be a high-scoring affair.
- Anthony Gimino on Sir Thomas Jackson playing against what he called his "dream school."