Sorry these are up a bit late. Nevertheless, here they are. Let's get right to them, and as usual, let us know where you disagree.
*First Place votes in parenthesis
1. Arizona (1) [tie] -uofafanatic: The Wildcats have faced, and defeated, better teams than any other Pac-10 team
1. Oregon (1) [tie] -Smooty: The Ducks stumbled a bit in the desert against Sparky, but still pulled out the win. Stanford will be quite the litmus test for Oregon.
1. Stanford [tie] - Smooty: The Cardinal dominated Notre Dame. News flash: that does not mean what it did 10 years ago. Nothing against Stanford, but who hasn't beat Notre Dame the last few years?
4. USC - uofafanatic: The Trojans have looked wildly erratic from game to game. While they are 4-0, they have hardly been impressive against inferior opponents. We really won't know what to make of this team until the Stanford game in two weeks.
5. UCLA -uofafanatic: Amazing win over Texas! No fluke, the Bruins dominated the Longhorns. UCLA will have to avoid the let down this week against WSU, and win some Pac-10 games to maybe save coach Neuheisels job. (I wouldn't bet on it.)
6. Oregon State -Smooty: The Beavers seemingly have made a living the last five years of underwhelming-turned-dominance as the leaves turn and autumn arrives. Now is the time, Oregon State.
7. Cal -Smooty: The Golden Bears are not the team that was embarassed in Reno, talent-wise. Now, will the recover after a heart-breaker last weekend? The next few weeks will determine whether Cal can climb back into the upper-half of the Pac.
8. ASU [tie] - uofafanatic: I don't care how 'tough' the Sun Devils played against Wisconsin and Oregon. They have yet to defeat a team from the FBS. The only reason they are ranked above the Cougs? They defeated two FCS teams and Washington St. only beat one.
8. Washington [tie] - uofafanatic: The Huskies are starting to look very, very below average. Expect that to continue.
10. Washington State - Smooty: Sorry, Cougs. The basement is yours now, and for the undetermined future.