- Ted Miller of ESPN calls Justin Washington the Wildcats' most indispensable player. Says Miller:
"Washington was a force as a true freshman early in the season until he got banged up. He finished with 11.5 tackles for a loss, which was second on the team. Finally, the Wildcats already have lost two returning defensive starters to knee injuries -- two of their best players, in fact -- in linebacker Jake Fischer and safety Adam Hall. Losing Washington would be a hit not only in terms of production, it also would be demoralizing for the unit."
- The Daily Wildcat takes a look back at the Pac-10 and the top moments, teams and coaches of the Arizona Wildcats.
- Arizona volleyball's former volunteer assistant coach, Melissa Walker, has been promoted to a full assistant.
- The Associated Press writes that Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott is reinventing what being an NCAA athletic conference is all about. Writes the AP:
"Scott is exploring ideas to make the network an online venture with companies such as Google or Apple, and he wants to secure a partner soon to allow somewhere close to a 12-month window to launch ahead of the 2012 football season. "
- The Oregon Ducks' SB Nation blog Addicted to Quack breaks down the NCAA rules in the football team'strouble with recruiting services.