- He's baaaack. Yep, that's right. The Jaime Salazar experiment sure didn't work, and so back to Alex Zendejas the Arizona Wildcats go, according to the Arizona Daily Star. Honestly, the guy isn't that bad once you overlook the last two games of last season. At this point, however, the Wildcats have little choice but to return to the senior. Funny thing is, if this game against No. 10 Oregon happens to be close, well, wouldn't it be fitting for ol' Alexy to perhaps get a shot at redemption?
- Jeff Goodman tweeted that, indeed, big man hoops prospect Kaleb Tarczewski has cancelled his visits to both Kansas and Arizona. Odd considering he wanted to commit fairly soon, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see if coach Sean Miller can pull in a recruit that would make his 2012 class downright ridiculous.
- The Pac-12 men's basketball schedule was released, and the Wildcats have some goodies on the menu. There's a Dec. 17 game on CBS against Gonzaga, and Jan. 28th 2012's, ESPN College GameDay against the Washington Huskies.
- According to the Daily Star, Derek Earls might be the only guy who's not completely bummed out by how tough the frontend of this year's schedule is ... I'm guessing that he's just playing the optimist card, because it doesn't seem like Arizona can be all that excited about learning from loses.
- The Daily Wildcat writes that for the football team, it's all about maturity, or lack thereof. Cornerback Trevin Wade had a great postgame quote, metaphorically comparing the errors to running stop signs. Not good.
- Here's a cool look from Pacific Takes at the conference schedule alignment and how it might form should the Pac-16 come to fruition.
Links: Zendejas earns starting job, Tarczewski cancels visit
By Kevin Zimmerman Updated