Remember way back when Xavier Johnson said the Arizona Wildcats "weren't that good" after UA beat the team by 12, and predicted a 22-point victory the next time the two teams met? Well, we have a similar situation today, with football head coach Mike MacIntyre guaranteeing a win over the Wildcats at a Homecoming rally on Friday night in Boulder. You'd think this school would learn eventually? Or maybe they just want this to be a rivalry so bad? Just remember, MacIntyre is 1-19 against the Pac-12 since arriving in Colorado.
- Anthony Gimino was very hungry this week, calling Anu Solomon chicken soup and mashed potatoes. He also wrote about pork chops and pancakes when explaining Jamardre Cobb. I also had a piece on Cobb earlier in the week
- Get to know the social media habits of Paul Magloire and more in this Daily Star slideshow thing
- Kaleb Tarczewski was named to the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Award watch list
- Volleyball was swept by UCLA. This is the first time since last November that volleyball has suffered a straight-set loss
- Women's soccer got back to their winning ways with a 1-0 victory at WSU
- It was GymCat Friday, which means we get to learn about Danielle Buchanan
- Cross country is in Louisville this weekend
- Did you know that Tucson Fashion Week is a thing?
- A guy was attacked while walking to Circle K
- PACC's feral cat program seems to be a resounding success