It's been about seven months, but the college basketball regular season is on the horizon. The Arizona Wildcats don't have some of the expectations that they've had in the past, but there are still lofty goals
- Sports Illustrated has Arizona winning the Pac-12 by one game with a 13-5 record
- The SB Nation top-100 players has Ryan Anderson 89th and Kaleb Tarczewski 85th
- Allonzo Trier was named the 10th-best shooting guard prospect by Chad Ford
- According to some of the metrics, Arizona has the 2nd-best non-conference schedule of all the Pac-12 teams
- There was one signing for Arizona to start the early signing period, and that was Finnish star Lauri Markkanen
- It wasn't all good news for Arizona fans on Wednesday. Former Wildcat Michael Wright was found dead in his car late Tuesday night. We remembered his Arizona career, and there was quite the outpouring of support from people he impacted in his too-short life
- Lute Olson and Josh Pastner also shared their reactions to the news
- Remix video from the Chico State game? Remix video from the Chico State game.
- T.J. McConnell is outperforming the likes of D'Angelo Russell, and that's amazing. TJM had 13 more assists Wednesday, making him the first player in league history with three 12-assist performances through his first eight appearances.
- All the Pac-12 depth charts are right here
- David Richards likes omelets, and doesn't have a lot of classes this semester
- Utah punter Tom Hackett has had a tough week thanks to someone taking his car
- Trey Griffey's sister paced women's basketball in their exhibition game
- Cross country is in Seattle for the NCAA West Regional
- UMC has a doctor printing 3-D hearts, and that's pretty cool