College basketball got started for real on Friday, and plenty of strange things happened. The Arizona Wildcats winning was not a strange thing. ASU losing to Sacramento State (at home) was strange, and hilarious. Gonzaga having their game cancelled after the first half was also strange. UCLA lost to Monmouth. Same category as ASU's loss. Wisconsin lost to Western Illinois. Also fun.
- The intro video had a little Michael Wright flavor to it
- There was a small portion of the game that kept Sean Miller from being happy
- ESPN ranked every college team. Arizona is 10th
- It seems early to talk about the 2017 recruiting class, but here are people doing it anyway
- There are plenty of storylines for the Utah game
- The Utes might be feeling the pressure on them a little bit. They're certainly not afraid of talking about being ranked 10th in the College Football Playoff rankings
- Do you like number previews? The Deseret News has one, and so do we! All the numbers!
- Bob Baffert is back in town to be honored during the game. The airport's twitter account was pretty pumped about it
- I spent the afternoon at Hi Corbett, and here's a picture of me to prove it. More on their recruiting class and culture change next week
- Soccer is on to the second round of the NCAA Tournament after downing Northern Colorado 2-0
- Women's tennis went 3-3 overall on Friday. Men's tennis had a better day than that
- Women's cross country placed 14th in the NCAA West Regional
- Softball was finally able to officially announce their signing class. Men's tennis inked one recruit as well
- GymCat Friday tells us about Gabby Laub, who wants to be a koala bear
- Nothing even matters compared to what happened in Paris. Our thoughts go out to everyone there and everyone affected by those horrible events