In an interview with ESPN's Kevin Gemmell, Scooby Wright III said that he will wait until after the Arizona Wildcats' bowl game to make a decision on his future. Wright said that he submitted his paperwork to receive a draft grade, which is totally normal. He also addressed Myles Jack declaring for the draft in the middle of the year, saying "No disrespect to Myles Jack, but I'm not wired that way. I'm a team guy. I understand he made a business decision and what he had to do, and he went with it. I want to stay here and finish things out with my teammates and finish out the season."
- We rounded up most of the bowl projections for the Wildcats. FOX chimes in with the Pinstripe Bowl and the ESPN Pac-12 Blog continues to just stay with "at-large"
- Here is a very long, in-depth look at the upcoming college football coaching carousel. One name not mentioned at all? Rich Rodriguez
- Arizona is 13th in ESPN's first power rankings of the year
- ASU did not do a very good job of trying to beat Marquette
- Kadeem Allen has transformed himself from a scorer to a distributor
- The players love the new atmosphere at Hi Corbett under this coaching staff
- I am now officially a fan of swimmer Mik Ranslom since Mike Trout is her biggest influence/inspiration
- The swim team has set the standard for LGBT rights in college athletics, and continues to do so with this latest act
- Volleyball plays at Oregon State on Wednesday
- Soccer player Sheaffer Skadsen was named an Academic All-American by CoSIDA
@whatsuptucson I see a bad moon a-risin' over the Catalinas pic.twitter.com/aY7vL67QMZ— Jim Long (@mrjimbolio) November 25, 2015