With a new bowl game in Tucson this year, the possibility of the Arizona Wildcats not going anywhere for the postseason seemed to become more than just a buzz. But Greg Byrne ended those rumors (probably) by saying they are focused on three bowl games in Texas as their potential landing spots. "I think there's maybe a real long-shot of staying here in Tucson, but I don't think that's going to be a possibility unless something dramatically changes," Byrne said in the article.
- RichRod doesn't come up in coaching search talk as much anymore, and Ted Miller is now joining the party of people that think coach will stay in Tucson
- CBS previews this Arizona/Santa Clara game that is very late on this Thanksgiving
- Gonzaga beat Washington at the Battle For Atlantis. In other Gonzaga news, Arizona has agreed to another future home-and-home with them, including a potential neutral-site game at Staples Center next year
- Providence's Kris Dunn had an enormous game against NJIT earlier this week. The Friars are the likely opponent for Arizona on Friday night
- In fact, all three of these Wooden Award Watch List players could face each other this weekend
- Women's basketball plays North Texas on Friday
- The Witt Twins are spending their holiday in Hawaii, which I'm jealous of for many reasons
- Volleyballer Laura Larson was named to the Pac-12 All-Academic first team with a GPA of 3.95 (!)
- Have a good Thanksgiving everyone!