While his Memphis Tigers were crushing SMU on Sunday, reports surfaced that Justin Fuente would be named the next head coach at Virginia Tech this week. The readers over at Gobbler Country seem to be thrilled with this hire, and that certainly would not have been the case if they had hired Rich Rodriguez away from Arizona. VaTech was the main school swirling when RichRod rumors came up, even though I never truly believed he would be a serious candidate there. Just a couple of schools left to get through (South Carolina, Miami, possibly West Virginia) before we can all truly rest easy, but this is a big first step.
- As his last act as Virginia Tech coach, Frank Beamer dabbed, and dabbed hard
- Stanford's Playoff hopes are still alive after a strange, last-second win over Notre Dame
- Take it easy with all the doom and gloom talk surrounding this team right now
- Steve Rivera caught up with Luke Walton while the Warriors were in Phoenix this week
- CBS previews Arizona's second meeting of the season with Boise State. We've got all your viewing info for Sunday's game
- You can check out some of Sean Miller's thoughts after the Providence loss