As the rest of the basketball world is finding out, T.J. McConnell has a pretty good idea of what he's doing on the baksetball floor. The former Wildcat set an NBA record on Wednesday by recording his second game of 12+ assists in just his fourth NBA game. He's also sixth all-time in assists through four career games. Then there's this:
Per Elias: TJ McConnell first player since box scores noted starters (70-71) to have 7+ pts, 12+ asst and 9+ rebs in first NBA start #Sixers— Alex J. Yoh (@alexjyoh) November 5, 2015
Which has all led to this glorious GIF:
You're welcome for sharing our beloved TJM with you Philadelphia and America in general.
- Is Elliott Pitts going to be the guy that steps up after Ray Smith's injury?
- Arizona offered 2018 PG Tre Jones. He is the brother of Tyus Jones
- Sir Thomas Jackson: Not a fan of Greek Philosophy
- USC is thinking about running the ball a lot this weekend, which, if they want to win, is a good idea for them
- Soccer hosts ASU for Senior Night on Friday
- Mandie Perez hit two "walk-off" home runs as softball wrapped up their fall schedule. Perez was also named one of four student-athletes of the month, which also includes Michael Hoard, Austin Schnabel, and Olivia MacDonald
- Swimming and diving begins Pac-12 competition this weekend
- The GymCats have picked their three captains