We've always known that Mike Leach is the best. It's just a simple fact of life. But Arizona fans should love him even more for not just beating ASU, but dropping some sick burns on the Sun Devils as well. ASU has been accused of stealing signals this year, and Leach was not afraid to take a shot at Todd Graham after the game. This is so, so good, and warms my heart.
- Speaking of the WSU/ASU game, the Pac-12 has suspended a line judge and downgraded that entire officiating crew after a crucial mistake. Here's an explainer of just how dumb those officials were
- Rich Rodriguez was less than thrilled with the line of questioning after the USC loss
- ESPN's Pac-12 Power Rankings are exactly the same as last week, with Arizona sitting 10th
- There's definitely a method to the madness of scheduling Chico State, and there's a lot of research that goes into picking which D2 team Arizona opens with
- Volleyball did not have as much success in McKale on Sunday, getting swept by Washington
- A semi-pro basketball team in Tucson held its first game
- Missiles are weird