With football awaiting their bowl fate, and basketball spending a week in Southern California followed by a six-day break, the Arizona Wildcats coaching staffs are busy on all fronts. We'll start with Rich Rodriguez taking a mini vacation to Hawaii to visit prized commit Michael Eletise, and three-star defensive lineman Cameron Murray getting a visit. The staff also offered four-star WR Desmond Fitzpatrick. You should also know that Arizona commit Russell Halimon tore his ACL. On the basketball side, four-star Australian PF Harry Froling will visit Arizona Jan. 13th and 14th after picking up an offer from Sean Miller on Monday
- Is renewing the Holy War between BYU and Utah the solution to always having the Territorial Cup on Thanksgiving weekend?
- Arizona is on Jeff Goodman's "Five Down" list. So is Cal. And the Colorado dude who bit an Air Force player
- These are something else:
- Volleyball is getting ready for Western Kentucky on Friday. Here's what a couple of the players and coach Rubio had to say at their press conference
- The freshmen on the women's swimming and diving team give some thoughts on their college lives so far and more
- Here's some of the best images from Arizona Athletics this week
- The creepy former track coach is still extremely creepy