Did you think Arizona sports were done for the year? Wrong. The NCAA Track and Field Championships got started on Wednesday, and Arizona's Pau Tonnesen leads the decathlon after Day One. That's a school record after one day of the event, and he set personal records in four of the five events. Also, Collins Kibet advanced to the 800m final, which will be run on Friday. Gerhard de Beer also throws discus on Friday
- The sixth commitment of 2016 is here with three-star safety Isaiah Hayes.
- Hayes' high school teammate Marquel Dismuke decommitted from Cal on Wednesday as well. Something to keep an eye on
- JuCo corner Elijah Battle received an offer from Arizona. When someone says "Arizona University", I don't feel good about their chances of actually coming to Tucson.
- Kobe Bryant responded to a Marquis Flowers tweet
- Sean Miller is too good at basketballing
- Watch the McKale revonations in under two minutes.
- Our CU friends at Ralphie Report give their preview of UA and ASU
- 2016 center Edrice Adebayo has received an offer from Arizona
- All the Arizona draftees can be found here
- Get to know new head coach Jay Johnson
- But seriously, if you live in the City of Glendale, elect better city council members
- Former women's basketball player Carissa Crutchfield talks about her experience playing in Russia
- Chelsea Goodacre started her professional softball career
- Seriously, it was a very boring day in Tucson. Have a good day everyone!