It's certainly a baseball kind of day, as the MLB Draft is set to get underway, and Arizona has a new head coach.
- Nevada head coach Jay Johnson is heading to Tucson to take over the Arizona Wildcats. This is a really good piece on when he was first hired at Nevada. Check out his UNR bio, and the bio of pitching coach Dave Lawn, who has plenty of Pac-12 experience, and will be interesting to see if he joins Johnson at Arizona. Here's the Daily Star's post on the hiring. The Reno Gazette-Journal provides some of the monetary numbers.
- His introductory press conference will be streamed here at 1 PM PT on Monday.
- The MLB Draft starts Monday night. Here's how to watch, along with the latest projections for Scott Kingery and Kevin Newman.
- Want a way-to-early preview of the UTSA game? Ok.
- According to Suns.com, the Rondae Hollis-Jefferson workout was quite entertaining.
- T.J. McConnell told CSN Chicago "I'll know my role" when it comes to making it in the league.
- U of A will offer bachelor's degrees online