A while back, Keyshawn Johnson was on campus, bringing some guys who are now Arizona commits, and also notably brought his son, Keyshawn Jr. Well, over the weekend, Keyshawn Jr. announced his top eight schools, and Arizona is on the list. The other seven? Alabama, Clemson, Nebraska, Ohio State, Ole Miss, UCLA and USC. That's quite the impression Arizona left on him.
Guessing that RichRod made a couple of these faces when he heard that Arizona made that list, and the company that they are in.
- Get ready for a Michael Eletise announcement Monday evening. Arizona is one of five schools the talented lineman is deciding between
- One of those teams we both think will beat the Cats is USC. Here's the super in-depth Trojans preview
- It's been a few days since I've done one of these, so get all caught up with our football countdown. Day 39 remembers one of Antoine Cason's most important plays of his collegiate career
- Kyle Fogg and Overseas Elite advanced to "The Tournament" final four. Fogg scored 17 of their 77 points
- Kaleb Tarczewski and Team USA won bronze at the Pan American Games
- Bruce Pascoe had a lot of recruiting notes based on some AAU play in Vegas
- JJ Matijevic is now 5th in the Cape Cod League in batting average, and Bobby Dalbec leads the league with nine home runs despite missing a good chunk of the season
- There's a chance Sun Tran workers could go on strike at the end of the week