- Let's start with the one who does not seem to be impressing, and that's Fabbians Ebbele, who is with the Green Bay Packers. The Packers held a "Family Night" scrimmage Saturday night, and according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Ebbele continued to struggle. "His play thus far shows why he went undrafted". They note that he has trouble keeping his balance, and he's not using his arm length as a weapon.
- On the other line is Dan Pettinato, who is with the Houston Texans. While fights during a joint practice with the team from Washington stole the headlines, Pettinato apparently impressed in certain pass rushing drills (notes 9, 10 and 11).
- And then there's Austin Hill, who is in New York Jets camp. "He caught just about everything that came his way" on Saturday, and while it seems he hasn't shown off any huge flashes, he's been very consistent.
- Highly-ranked athlete Melquise Stovall recently de-committed from USC. Arizona was one of the schools in contact with him before he committed to the Trojans
- Brandon Burton gave this interview about his recruitment process to this point. Gabe took a look at a lot of Arizona's targets that are still out there
- Gilbert Christian's Mitch Lightfoot has Arizona in his top five
- Bruce Pascoe takes an in-depth look at Sean Miller's current situation for 2016 after losing TJ Leaf. Arizona also offered four-star power forward Javin DeLaurier
- Hoops Habit offers up this Kaleb Tarczewski draft profile
- Jim Furyk came up short on Sunday at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational, finishing T-3, four shots behind winner Shane Lowry. Furyk had a share of the 54-hole lead
- There's an LDS Temple coming to Tucson. It'll be at Ina and Skyline, so most people won't know it's even here
- Shoutout to Sun Tran for not having any service this weekend as the strike raged on