School's back in session for all you Arizona Wildcats out there, but on the bright side, so are sports that count! Women's soccer kicked off the Arizona Athletics year with a weekend sweep of Abilene Christian and Santa Clara. Sports are back!
- Arizona wrapped up camp on Saturday, and we had a few different angles for you all to check out, including a look at the starter's success, seeing what Anu Solomon has really improved on this year, and a few other notes as well on some of the backups. If you don't believe us, here's Jason Scheer saying the same things, and also Daniel Berk. And Steve Rivera
- 4 Down Territory sent along their preview of Arizona, and it's not a bad read
- The rest of the Pac-12 got weird this weekend. First, Oregon called the cops on Pac-12 Networks and Curtis Conway. Then, Steve Sarkisian got drunk and said some things about other Pac-12 schools (not Arizona though)
- Somehow, basketball seems to have gone overlooked the last few days. The only real news was that Markelle Fultz committed to Washington over Arizona and others. Also, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Allonzo Trier went to the women's soccer game
- The team had their first meeting under Jay Johnson, and named Zach Gibbons and Matt Hartman as Summer Player and Pitcher of the year
- Nationally-ranked Volleyball had its Red-Blue scrimmage
- Two track athletes and an assistant coach will be taking part in the World Championships over the next week in Beijing
- Trish Parks has left the softball team for "personal reasons"
- A burning car in Avra Valley had a dead body in the trunk, which is so much more intense than news I want to read about Tucson, so here's a picture of a double rainbow