The final preseason All-America teams are starting to roll in, and Scooby Wright III finds himself on both the ESPN and the Bleacher Report lists. ESPN also has Cayleb Jones on it's All-Pac-12 preseason team. ESPN's Kevin Gemmell also has this nice feature on Scoob.
- 2017 QB Tate Martell from Basha is gaining interest from Arizona, as well as what appears to be the entire West Coast
- I always like our roundtables, and we brought them back for football season!
- Freddie Tagaloa was deemed the 42nd-most likely breakout player in the nation by ESPN, whatever that means
- Scout breaks down what could happen with Orlando Bradford this year, who is not going to redshirt
- Anthony Gimino explains how freshman corner Sammy Morrison is following in his dad's footsteps
- It seems that Marcus Griffin attended a kind of shady private school while playing high school ball at Bellevue in Washington. Myles Jack was also a part of this, and the Seattle Times goes into extreme depth about the sketchiness of it
- The LA Times realized Monday that Arizona has a lot of SoCal players on the roster
- Bruce Pascoe shares some thoughts on the Wildcats' upcoming trip to Italy and more
- Kyle Fogg talks about his experience playing in The Basketball Tournament, and what his future plans are now
- Bobby Dalbec and JJ Matijevic were both named to the Cape Cod All-League team
- Get into Saguaro National Park for free all day on Tuesday to celebrate its 99th birthday
- The Sun Tran strike is getting to people now that school's started
- A drive-by shooting at Maloney's last week has people worried about going to 4th Ave., but if we're being real, it's not like that's the first time someone has been murdered in front of Maloney's