So this seems to be a common theme at Arizona with regards to football, so I guess I'll just have to accept it at some point, but here's some more possible underestimating of Arizona. After doing all the hardcore statistical analysis previews of the Pac-12, Bill Connelly has Arizona as a second-tier Pac-12 team, and sixth overall. This comes just days after the Wildcats were ranked 22nd in the preseason coaches poll, and picked to finish fourth in the Pac-12 South.
I don't know about you, but a team that won its division with a freshman quarterback, freshman running back, and returns the National Defensive Player of the Year should probably be among the first-tier of the Pac-12? Especially when that tier includes Stanford and UCLA? More chips on shoulders I guess.
- Speaking of being underestimated, Gabe explains why the Wildcats should win ten games
- Cayleb Jones has a chance to be the best receiver Arizona has ever seen. Daniel Berk details why he's the man in charge of that group this year
- A Cal lineman is transferring within the conference....sound familiar?
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was in a ping pong tournament in Vegas, and he took it very seriously
- Kyle Fogg's team Overseas Elite beat Arizona-based Team 23 in the finals of 'The Basketball Tournament' to take home a share of a million dollars. Miles Simon had a special message for him
- JJ Matijevic and Bobby Dalbec are still tearing up the Cape Cod League
- Margo Geer was part of a bronze medal 400m freestyle relay for Team USA to earn her first career FINA World Championships medal
- This is some really in-depth reporting on a sinkhole in Bisbee
- An older guy got lost in Catalina State Park, but luckily, searchers found him pretty quickly