About two and a half weeks ago, the Arizona Wildcats and NIKE announced a new agreement that runs through the year 2025, but dollar figures weren't put out there. Well, Bruce Pascoe got some dollar numbers, and while the dollar amounts are much better than the previous deal, they're still not as big as ASU's new deal with Adidas, and nowhere near what UCLA's deal is with Adidas. It's also interesting to see the breakdown of what each head coach receives from Nike. RichRod and Sean Miller get the most obviously, and then at the bottom are the two tennis coaches, gymnastics, and sand volleyball. If you're into money, find all the figures in there.
- A couple of Arizona commits did well in their first high school games of the year, including Devon Modster, who accounted for five TDs (3 rushing, 2 passing)
- People are mad that the Pac-12 scratched Arizona being on a college version of "Hard Knocks"
- We also finished up our position previews this weekend! Oh, and join our College Football Pick 'em group
- Block U gave us a good laugh this weekend when they wondered if Utah should be considered a threat to win the National Championship. Yep, that says national, not state
- House of Sparky put out their first Pac-12 Power Rankings, and hey, why do we have to scroll down so far to find Arizona?
- AZ Central put together this nice, tidy package of the major points of Arizona football this year
- Our pal Shane Dale has three questions and a prediction for Arizona
- Follow Stanley Johnson around for a day
- Kevin Newman's West Virginia Power won the South Atlantic League North 2nd Half Championship on Sunday
- Newman is hitting .241 in his minor league career so far. Scott Kingery is hitting .251
- Arizona is still undefeated in all sports this year as soccer and volleyball were perfect this weekend
- FedEx delivered an automatic rifle to the wrong address because Tucson