If you ever needed proof that Arizona is and will probably forever be a basketball school, they took all the headlines on the second day of football camp on Wednesday. Led by the decommitment of T.J. Leaf, bringing the 2016 class to zero members, we were left wondering what's next?
- But that wasn't all. The Wooden Legacy bracket was announced, with a possible Michigan State meeting looming at the end of that tournament. There's also ESPN putting out a Top 25 (why?), and Arizona is 15th.
- But wait, there's more. Mitch Lightfoot scheduled an official visit, and the coaching staff offered SG Rawle Alkins, which now puts Arizona in his "Top 11". Pacific Takes also has a quick basketball recruiting roundup for you to digest
- Arizona being ranked 15th in stuff has been a trend the last couple of days. ESPN has Cayleb Jones as the 15th best player in the Pac-12, and Sports Illustrated has the Wildcats No. 15 in their preseason poll
- Tyler Slavin is just like the rest of us because he likes Mean Girls and once owned a Furby
- Our pal Anthony Gimino is all in on the Cayleb Jones hype
- Arizona has added Jimmy VanOstrand as the Director of Player Development. He used to work at Boston College
- Bobby Dalbec hit two home runs for the Orleans Firebirds in the Cape Cod playoffs the other day, including this one
- Do you agree with this ranking of the Pac-12 rivalries based on the mascots
- Niya Butts reviews San Andreas, because movie reviews are always best when the movie came out several months ago
- Wildcat Wednesday returned...(!)(?)
- Hope not too many of you rely on Sun Tran to get you places
- Tucson is home to the world's fastest Subway sandwich artist...rejoice!
I shot a photo of the Finger Rocks fire as seen from my backyard at Grant and Swan. It's a flamer. pic.twitter.com/KWSi6mQj9G— Ken Carr (@kencarr) August 6, 2015