The Arizona Wildcats had to deal with a bit of a lightning delay on Friday night, but were still able to get in a full night's worth of work.
- The main thing worth noting is that Cayman Bundage was getting first team reps at center as Carter Wood missed practice. Bundage is slotted to be a starting guard.
- Tyrell Johnson and Jarvis McCall were both non-participants. McCall suffered a groin injury on Wednesday, and Johnson had a walking boot on his foot. Trey Griffey was back in action though.
- ArizonaWildcats.com posted all the quotes I got from Jake Matthews and Jerrard Randall
- Three-star LB/DE Evan Weaver will announce his commitment on August 18th. Arizona is one of six schools in the running
- Former Arizona commit Naijiel Hale was booted off of Washington's team, although he put a nice spin on it on his Instagram
- The Hill Mary was an obvious choice for remembering the top #Pac12AfterDark moments from last year
- Nick Foles got a two-year extension from the St. Louis Rams
- Gabe explained why the TJ Leaf decommitment has ramifications across the Pac-12
- Soccer had their Red/Blue scrimmage, and Red won 1-0
- Members of the swimming and diving team were all over the place this summer
- You've probably already seen gymnastics' video with RichRod, but it's so good you should probably watch it at least ten more times
- The Sun Tran strike continues
- A car crashed into a power pole and left a pretty good chunk of people without power
- The northwest side had a pretty big storm that left some damage