If you haven't been paying close attention, and I guess I haven't, the Pac-12 North has rebounded from their horrible first week very well. While the South is 15-3 overall, the North is 13-5, and both divisions are .500 against other Power 5 teams. With Stanford's win at USC and Cal's win at Texas this past week, maybe the North is a little better than everyone thought after one game.
- Sticking with the North, Kevin Hogan is questionable for Stanford when they face Oregon State this weekend
- Travis Haney says Arizona hasn't looked sharp in its first three games. He apparently has not watched the last two games
- The biggest question this week will be whether or not the UCLA defense can stop the Arizona offense like it did last year
- Get to know GymCat Lauryn Mattson
- Check out this awesome article on Georganne Moline
- It rained. All. Day. Long.