It's been floated out there for a long time, but a screenshot of NBA 2K16 surfaced this week that officially puts the Arizona Wildcats in the latest edition of the franchise. Arizona is one of ten college teams that you will be able to play as:
Confirmation from 3 people with the game, Wisconsin is 10th college in NBA 2K16. Here are the other 9. pic.twitter.com/LNC8jsmpx1— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) September 21, 2015
- Some possible future Arizona basketball players were on display in Long Beach
- Not sure if you've heard, but it's been a while since Arizona beat UCLA, and that's definitely on RichRod's mind
- Looking for betting odds for this week's game? Here's a bunch of things you should know before losing your money
- Is Paul Perkins the nation's most underrated player? This ESPN video says so. Nick Wilson may be deserving of that honor though. Here are some more thoughts on the Pac-12 running backs from David Shaw and others
- Kirk Herbstreit breaks down the game. And by game, I mean he talked about Josh Rosen and Anu Solomon and nothing else
- UCLA will have Ishmael Adams back this weekend. Who didn't see that coming when he was originally suspended?
- Soccer is ranked for the first time since 2004
- Volleyball takes on two ranked opponents this week. They go to Tempe to take on ASU on Thursday, then host Oregon on Sunday
- Border Patrol found two and a half million dollars worth of pot in Douglas this week
- Go adopt a cat on October 10th as The Hermitage and Petco team up for a big adoption event
- Some bus driver in Vail dropped kids off in a running wash. Seems like a very poor life choice
- Will a bike-sharing program work in Tucson?