- Tennis player Jason Jaruvang had a big weekend as well, taking home a couple of titles
- Swimming and diving released their 2015-16 schedule
- ESPN has Arizona 7th in their Pac-12 Power Rankings, but ASU is 9th, so that makes it a little better
- Saturday offered some clarity in the Pac-12, maybe. There's still a loooong way to go though, because the Pac-12 is essentially the Hunger Games. But who will be Katniss and Peeta and make it out alive to Santa Clara?
- Did UCLA show that they might be the best team in the nation, even with all their defensive injuries?
- Casey Skowron is a semifinalist for the Campbell Trophy
- Arizona recruiting target N'Keal Harry had a 75-yard TD grab this weekend
- There are new ozone standards, and Pima County is right on the edge of being compliant
- Speaking of atmosphere, space, sciencey things, Mars has liquid water on it, so let's all move to Mars next week if Arizona goes to 0-2 in Pac-12 play
- Snoop Dogg was at Tucson High. I once saw him at the Rialto, and it was everything you would think it would be
- Did you miss the Super Blood Moon? Here are some time-lapse videos of it