The NCAA has put out ten venues that every college basketball fan should visit, and to no Arizona Wildcats fan's surprise, McKale Center made the list. This is the second list of five the NCAA has put out, and also includes Sean Miller's brother's home arena, UD Arena in Dayton. Arizona already has a win in one of the arenas on the first list of five, and that would be Gonzaga's McCarthy Athletic Center.
- Myron Medcalf has Cal winning by two against Arizona Saturday night
- Here are the three things we learned about Arizona against Stanford
- Has RichRod's offense failed since Matt Scott? It's an interesting question, but Ted Miller gives a good answer on why 2015 was the only year that should be considered a failure
- In the latest episode of "what in the world is happening at Cal?", Tony Franklin left the offensive coaching staff for a gig at MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE
- Arizona was awful at limiting the damage after turning the ball over last year
- More people are joining the Pac-12 is doomed bandwagon. Brock Huard calls the TV deal "an absolute joke"
- NFL.com's Lance Zierlein has Scooby Wright III 31st on his list of 100 best draft prospects
- Watch three former Wildcats in senior showcase games on Saturday
- There are plenty of recruits visiting Tucson this weekend
- A couple personal records were set by Arizona track athletes during their first day in Birmingham
- A Sun Tran driver was assaulted on Thursday
- Tucson Unified is hosting a job fair Saturday
- If you do go, don't put ninja on your resume, along with some other things