Bobby Hurley has yet to coach a complete game in the Pac-12 after he was ejected in the final minute of ASU's loss to Arizona on Sunday. This led to an evisceration of Hurley by Pete Thamel, in which he says things like "the ramifications from the ouster will far outweigh the sophomoric gratification of the moment" and "what Sunday's antics put him in danger of is costing his team a game sometime during Pac-12 play, as officials will subliminally be carrying the WWE image of Hurley with them into every game". It's a very interesting read by Thamel, and you know that when ASU comes to Tucson in February, Hurley will not hear the end of what happened in Tempe on Sunday.
- The Star's Seen and Heard has some of the things that happened in Tempe outside of Hurley being ejected
- This is how House of Sparky saw the game playing out
- Claiming Jim Harbaugh as tied to Arizona just to share his subtweet of the 49ers
- Women's basketball hosts Cal on Monday night
- After losing their house to a fire, two Marana women have found plenty of support from the community
- The Starbucks at Speedway and Country Club is looking to add alcohol to the menu
- A newly-elected Mayor in Mexico was killed one day after taking office