With plenty of rumors and speculation surrounding the nation's top high school basketball player, Josh Jackson, this week, we now "know" that his actual college decision won't come until Nike Hoop Summit on April 9th. Why does the decision keep getting pushed back? "I really want my family and close friends to be around," Jackson told ZagsBlog. "So it's hard to do it when I got an event like this and then next week Hoop Summit. [It'll happen] just whenever I can get a break."
- Stanley Johnson was in Jackson's ear this week
- You can still watch Jackson, along with Kobi Simmons and Terrence Ferguson play in the McDonald's All-American Game on Wednesday night
- UW's Marquese Chriss explained why he's choosing to enter the NBA Draft this year
- Former Arizona star Scooby Wright III announced on his Instagram that he will sign with Adidas
- Arizona lost to UC-Riverside 6-5 thanks to a couple of costly errors
- Cody Deason didn't pitch Tuesday, but Arizona is lucky to have him after he was all set to attend Oregon
- I know this is ASU, but I find it endlessly entertaining that after he threw a no-hitter last weekend, Ryan Hingst had to go home to take a couple of online quizzes. Life of a rock star right there
- Who in their right mind robs an Eegees?
- There are now two Tucson Starbucks that sell alcohol
- U of A is experiencing a series of BB gun attacks