We all know how many Arizona Wildcats fans turn out in Las Vegas each March for the Pac-12 Tournament, but the UA faithful will officially have a reason to get two weekends in Sin City this basketball season. Arizona announced they will take part in the Continental Tires Las Vegas Invitational this year, which takes place on November 24th and 25th. Other teams in the field include: Butler, Vanderbilt, Santa Clara and others. The games are played at Orleans Arena, and according The Orleans' website, you can get tickets for both days for just $50.
- It's unlikely Arizona plays Northern Colorado in Las Vegas, since they seem to be hosting them in Tucson next year
- Rawle Alkins won the MVP award of the Capital Classic, but also told Adam Zagoria some inner workings of next year's Arizona team
- Gotta get this Andre Iguodala shirt
- Satellite camps are back, and that makes Rich Rodriguez happy
- A four-run ninth gave the Wildcats a series-opening win against USC
- Bobby Dalbec was added to the Stopper of the Year watch list, even though he's now mostly a starting pitcher
- I talked to 2017 SS commit Jacob Blas, who is a kid that has played more than his fair share of big games
- The Witt Twins will be taking on a pair of UCLA twins in the Pac-12 semifinals
Tomorrow your No. 6 Sand Cats compete against Stanford as a team in the Pac-12 Beach Volleyball Championships! pic.twitter.com/sn4ufKOIzO— Arizona Sand VBall (@ArizonaSandVB) April 29, 2016
- Free adoptions at PACC this weekend
- A Florida fish and taco chain restaurant chain has been approved to move into the old gas station on Fourth Ave.
- Sushi on Oracle had to close after copper pipes and valves were stolen
- Cops might become more strict about giving party houses red-tags