Former Arizona Wildcat Kevin Parrom is back in the NBA D-League, as he was acquired by Idaho Stampede on Saturday. The Stampede are currently in a playoff push.
#RosterUpdate: We have acquired Kevin Parromhttps://t.co/GtVcf06LPV pic.twitter.com/6AQWQSdGFD— IdahoStampede (@IdahoStampede) April 2, 2016
Since graduating from Arizona after the 2012-13 season, Parrom spent one season in the D-League with the Grand Valley Vipers. He appeared in 46 games for the Vipers, averaging 10.0 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game. The following year, he played professionally in Finland and Mexico. Now, he's back in the States, and hopefully this leads him to something more long-term. Former Oregon Duck Jalil Abdul-Bassit and former Oregon State Beaver Jared Cunningham are also on the roster.
- I reviewed Justin Simon's lone season at Arizona. It didn't go so well. Also, I'll have Chance Comanche's season review up later today.
- Villanova beat Oklahoma in one of the most one-sided victories in the history of the NCAA Tournament.
- Meanwhile, North Carolina beat Syracuse pretty handily too.
- Gabe outlined the football recruiting situation, and there's a reason to be optimistic
- The latest Wildcat Radio podcast is out, and the guys mostly talked about football things. Give it a listen!
- Utah scored five runs in the bottom of the ninth to beat Arizona 7-6 in Salt Lake City. They'll look to avoid the sweep on Sunday at noon.
- The softball team knocked off No. 11 Washington 8-4 in the first game of a three-game series.
- Women's tennis lost a close one to Washington
- The sand volleyball team continues to dominate, as they picked up two wins on Saturday. They're ranked sixth in the country.
- A group is working to raise Arizona's minimum wage to $12 an hour
- Someone drove into the Circle K on Ina and I-10, and here's the video of it
Pretty capture of the #wildflowers at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum #FreeYourself : @shetravelsfree pic.twitter.com/JLhdbymiHC— Tucson AZ (@VisitTucsonAZ) April 2, 2016