Arizona alum Jennie Finch continues to be a pioneer in games that involve running bases in a diamond pattern. On Sunday, she will become the first woman to manage a professional baseball game. While it's not affiliated ball, and only for one day, it still feels like a pretty big deal, even if it is part publicity stunt. If you happen to be in the Bridgeport Bluefish's neighborhood, they have a link to get tickets here
- This combines our baseball and softball sections today, so be sure to check out how the Arizona baseball staff fixed the RPI issues this team has faced
- The early entree draft guys have all returned to school or not now. Oregon and Cal were big winners with the new rules. USC and Washington? Not so much
- The draft rules worked, but what's up with all these transfers?
- Red-Blue Game tickets go on sale June 1st. The game itself will be a Friday night affair
- Do you think Anu Solomon will reach the 3,000-yard mark again this year?
- Matt Dudek went to Snoop Dog
- Day one of the NCAA West Regional Track Championships were postponed due to weather
- Lauren Marker and Shayne Austin fell in straight sets at the women's tennis doubles NCAA Championships
- Be sure to vote in our Tucson Restaurant Tournament Play-In Game. The winner will go up against El Guero Canelo in the first round
- Banner UMC broke ground on a new building. Hopefully it'll be ready in time to treat your measles