Last year, Andre Iguodala won the NBA Finals MVP after making his first start of the year in Game Four of the Finals for the Warriors. This year, the former Wildcat is poised to make his biggest contribution of the year at the most important time of the year once again. After game six, Steve Kerr called Iguodala the team's unsung hero while evening up the series against the Thunder. Why? His defense against the other team's star player has completely altered the makeup of last year's NBA Finals and this year's Western Conference Finals
- The fact that Jefferson is still a thing in the NBA is amazing
- The selection show is on ESPNU at 9 AM PT. We know that Arizona, along with the rest of the western half of the United States, will not be hosting a Regional
- D1Baseball projects Arizona going to Nashville to take on Vanderbilt, Wake Forest and SEMO
- The Wildcats were able to finish the regular season with a sweep of Hawaii
- Track and field was able to place a few athletes into the NCAA Championships in Eugene
- Mini. Donkeys. !!!!!!!
- There were two separate brush fires along the Santa Cruz River on Saturday