On Monday night, the Warriors completed their comeback from a 3-1 deficit against the Thunder with a 96-88 win in Oakland. Andre Iguodala got his second start of the entire season. He ended up playing 43 minutes, scored seven points, grabbed four rebounds and had three assists. This seals the fact that seven guys with Arizona ties will either be playing or coaching in this year's Finals
- Former Arizona assistant and current NAU head coach Jack Murphy was at the game
- Iguodala should've gone Kobe on the Thunder. There was a time when Iggy got a message from the Laker great saying that he was going to score 50 on him. Kobe ended up getting 48 that night
- Go vote for Arizona in Bruce Judson's twitter poll about which school he should visit
- Zach Gibbons missed out on the Pac-12 batting crown thanks in part to ASU giving up 31 runs Sunday
- Athletics' photos of the week were all baseball except there's one of Candrea thrown in for good measure
- This is kind of old news, but Kevin Newman suffered a broken orbital last week
- We announced our full Tucson Restaurant Tournament bracket and how to vote. Look for the first matchup on Wednesday!