After a lackluster and controversial tenure, University of Arizona president Ann Weaver Hart will not seek a contract extension the Arizona Board of Regents announced on Friday. Hart's contract expires in two years, meaning the search is on to find a new university president by 2018. It's been an interesting time under Hart, but what probably sealed her fate was when she took a side job to work for DeVry. From there, public outcry for her to be replaced has grown immensely, and now it's happening.
- Mike Bibby's son Michael Bibby is set to work out for both Georgia Tech and UNLV. New Georgia Tech coach Josh Pastner has always wanted Bibby to come play for him at some point
- Need to get caught up on all the Terrance Ferguson rumors? It's packaged up nicely in here
- Can playing two quarterbacks work? Probably not, but a team like Stanford could maybe try it this year?
- Why was it a whirlwind? How about getting drafted before pitching in the biggest game of your life
- The game featured a power outage, which brought out some great stuff from the Twitter dot com
- This is a pretty great Muhammad Ali mural
- It rained. And hailed:
here's some pictures I've taken tonight so far pic.twitter.com/1wpfLty9Gz— Ashley Lieberthal (@Ashley33101) June 11, 2016