As the new C.A.T.S Academic Center continues to grow where the third base stands of Sancet Stadium once stood, former Arizona Wildcats quarterback Nick Foles and his wife and former U of A volleyball player Tori, committed $250k to the project to assist with the construction. "The University of Arizona and the athletics department mean so much to Tori and I," Nick said in a statement. "We had such a tremendous experience and our time there prepared us well for the future. We decided this project was the perfect opportunity to show our appreciation. We know this will have a positive impact on all the current and future Wildcats and we’re happy to join forces with everyone who is supporting the new academics center."
- In other Nick Foles news, he was officially one of the worst quarterbacks under pressure in the NFL last year
- Yet another commitment happened on Friday when Xavier Bell pledged his allegiance to Arizona
- Do you agree that a good non-conference schedule just needs one really good team on it?
- Speaking of having other writers do our work for us, State of the U’s Cameron Underwood answered a few questions about Miami before Arizona’s opening game
- The best part about TD Ameritrade? Outlets in the lockers....??
- Arizona commit Samad Taylor signed with the Indians after being drafted in the tenth round. The coaching staff has been expecting this to happen for some time now
- I really enjoyed this piece from the Tulsa World on Oklahoma State, who Arizona could play on Monday
- Shelley Duncan needs to get better at throwing batting practice
- Jeff Goodman gives his thoughts on what Arizona will do with the 2017 recruiting class
- Free adoption weekend at PACC, so go get yourself a dog or cat
- The team name of the new AHL team is coming at 12:30 PM at TCC on Saturday