The Arizona Wildcats held a couple of football camps in Arizona Stadium over the weekend. In that process, tons of high school prospects were on campus and experiencing the Tucson summer. One of those prospects was apparently the son of former Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams quarterback Kurt Warner. And it seems Kade Warner did not get the reps that his dad would have liked to see:
Spent my entire life being looked over for more "talented" guys - never upset me nearly as much as watching it happen to my son!— Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner) June 5, 2016
Unfortunately for Arizona, Warner is not the only former NFL player who disapproves of how their camps are run:
- The coaching staff did get good news though as local product Drew Dixon pledged his verbal commitment
- What in the world is this?
Nick Smith (@NSmith2017) June 4, 2016
- P.J. Washington says Arizona is one of the schools recruiting him the hardest
- Arizona is in the Regional Final against Louisiana-Lafayette thanks to a second win against Sam Houston State
- Just remember that La Paz is the real MLB Training Ground. Not really Hi Corbett
- Projecting out Jett Bandy's MLB stats to what they would be over 162 games is silly since he's only played in six games over two years, but the paper still did it
- Who are you voting for? Rocco's or Mosaic?
- Two fires started near I-10 and Miracle Mile within a day of each other
- There was a water war at Reid Park