With the end of the NBA season coming, that means USA Basketball's training camp ahead of the Rio Olympics is also coming. The Olympic team needs some more players in camp to compete with, and that's the USA Select team. Two former Arizona Wildcats, Stanley Johnson and Aaron Gordon, were named to that team on Tuesday. They'll be coached by Gregg Popovich and Jay Wright. "The 2016 USA Basketball Select Team continues to our tradition of featuring some of the game's brightest and most promising young players," Jerry Colangelo said. "Participation in this camp provides them with valuable experience at the USA Basketball National Team level, while helping prepare the 2016 USA National Team for its upcoming international competition."
- Former Arizona player and 76ers assistant coach Sean Rooks died Tuesday night after interviewing for an assistant job with the Knicks. He was 46. Lute Olson called it "a horrible shock"
- We should know if Terrance Ferguson will qualify to play at Arizona by the end of the week
- DeAndre Ayton was put at the top of ESPN's 2017 player rankings. Here's a highlight video of one of the top Arizona targets
- We're not really used to seeing zero Arizona players in an NBA mock draft
- UCLA extended Jim Mora through the year 2021
- A bunch of new players are moving in this week, so let's learn about them
- No Arizona players, not even Nathan Bannister, were named to Baseball America's three All-American teams. Three Pac-12 players made the cut
- The Super Regional schedule is easy to remember
- If Cody Ramer doesn't get drafted this weekend, he'll be returning to Arizona as an undergrad assistant next year
- The NCAA Track and Field Championships begin Wednesday. Six individuals and two relay teams will represent Arizona
- Naoki Takeda was honorable mention All-Pac-12 men's tennis
- The most recent Tucson Restaurant Tournament voting to open is Blue Willow vs. Union. The first voting to close happens late Wednesday night so get in your votes for El Charro vs. Vero Amore now
- It seems Joe's Crab Shack closed its doors, so it's a good thing it didn't make the TRT field
- Make sure to vaccinate your horses. And everything else
@whatsuptucson Arizona has the best sunsets... pic.twitter.com/ImmToyQLYp— Jacob (@Shhhhhhicken) June 8, 2016