For a few years now, it seems like the vast majority of people accepted the SEC being the best conference in college football, and the Pac-12 as the second-best. Well, things may be changing a bit. Phil Steele released his toughest conference rankings, and the ACC has slipped just ahead of the Pac-12 for second place. The main reason appears to be "experience". As Ted Miller points out, the amount of "experience" on Group of Five conference teams might lead to more big upsets and maybe even a G5 team in the College Football Playoff. But has the Pac-12 dipped below the ACC in reality?
- Top recruit Keenan Walker was arrested in Scottsdale for assault a week and a half ago
- Are the Wildcats actually getting overlooked this year, and will it benefit them?
- Team USA Camp is underway, and here’s visual evidence of Stanley Johnson and Aaron Gordon being there. Sean Miller was also in Vegas for the festivities
- Kevin Newman also hit his first career Double-A home run
Jay Johnson (@UACoachJ) July 20, 2016
- There are still a few Sweet Sixteen spots up for grabs in our Tucson Restaurant Tournament!
- All this monsoon water could be helping grow shade trees along the streets instead of just creating floods
- The 18-year-old that was charged with terrorism was apparently targeting a Jewish community center