With the NFL preseason getting underway on Thursday night, a couple of former Arizona Wildcats were in action, namely safety Will Parks. His team, the Denver Broncos, beat the Chicago Bears by a score of 22-0, and Parks recorded two tackles plus a sack. "Man it was crazy," he said of the sack after the game. "It ain't really hit me until after the game when we shook hands that I just had my first NFL game and my first NFL sack. It was pretty amazing. I felt good."
- When the Wildcats returned from Tempe on Thursday afternoon, they went to Zach Hemmila's viewing, which seemed to be quite the scene as described by Michael Lev. They are scheduled to practice on their own practice field Friday morning for the first time since finding out about their teammate's death
- Remember when Arizona went to Shreveport and the Independence Bowl to pound Boston College? Well, Jerry Palm is projecting they go again this year, this time against Georgia Tech
- This is one of the funniest headlines I've seen involving college football in a long time: "An LSU football star gained 27 pounds eating too much Popeyes fried chicken"
- Do you feel like RichRod's first four years have been a success?
- Kyle Fogg took some time to speak to our Steve Apter about how he ended up at Arizona, his charitable work and a bunch of other awesome things that he's done
- Women's soccer will be hosting an exhibition match against NAU Friday night at 7 PM
- We will close the voting in our Tucson Restaurant Tournament Final Four Friday afternoon, so get those last minute votes in now
- The legalization of marijuana will officially be on your ballot in November
- Two people were killed in a car crash on Golf Links