The second day of the NBA’s Orlando Summer League takes place Sunday, but it will be a quiet outing for former Arizona Wildcats.
Only Gabe York, a member of the Charlotte Hornets, is in action. Here’s the info for his game:
Indiana Pacers vs. Charlotte Hornets | 2 p.m. PST | NBATV
- York had three points on 1-4 shooting, two rebounds, and an assist in 11 minutes off the bench Saturday, as the Hornets defeated the Miami Heat 74-67.
- You can see the full box score for that game here.
- The Pacers have former UCLA Bruins T.J. Leaf and Isaac Hamilton on their roster, along with former Oregon Duck Joseph Young.
Ashley does not play in Dallas Mavericks’ OSL opener
- Brandon Ashley did not play in the Mavericks’ 80-75 win over the New York Knicks on Saturday. Dallas returns to action Monday when it will face the Orlando Magic at 12 p.m. PST.
- The Magic have former UA recruit Stephen Zimmerman on their roster.
Unique rules in Summer League
Orlando Summer League runs through July 6. Here are some unique rules that are used in the summer circuit:
- Four 10-minute quarters
- Eight-minute halftime
- Teams are in the penalty on the 10th team foul or second in the last two minutes
- Players foul out on their 10th personal foul
- Two-minute overtime period (if necessary)
- The second overtime period is sudden death (first team to score a point wins)
Follow Ryan Kelapire on Twitter at @RKelapire