The Arizona Wildcats get their College World Series schedule started on Saturday night as they take on the Miami Hurricanes in TD Ameritrade Park.
Come on down to the comments section to join our open thread during the game!
First pitch is scheduled for 5 PM PT, and will be broadcast on ESPN2. You can also stream the game on Watch ESPN and the ESPN app. The TV announcers will be: Karl Ravech, Eduardo Perez, Kyle Peterson and Kaylee Hartung.
Or you can stream the Arizona radio call here:
- Here's our complete Bracket 1 preview. You can also check out the preview from other writers of teams in this particular pool
- State of the U answered some of our questions about the Canes, and we did the same for them about the Cats
- Sergio Brown will look to come up with some more Omaha memories like these from 1995. His experience along with Dave Lawn's will be crucial
- Arizona and UCSB are representing an entire region of the country this week
- Will USD head coach Rich Hill be there? Maybe, but he'll definitely be there in spirit
- Cameron Ming may be an important guy in Saturday's game, which didn't seem likely early in his life