We’ve reached the end of the line for college sports in the 2015-16 year, and the Arizona Wildcats are one of just two teams remaining.
Come on down to the comments section to discuss Game One of the College World Series final with us!
The game will be airing on ESPN, with first pitch scheduled for 4 PM PT. You can also stream it on Watch ESPN. Or you can stream the radio call on TuneIn Radio:
- We review Coastal Carolina’s season and what to expect from them this weekend, including the mess of a pitching situation both teams are in
- Don’t let some people fool you into thinking that Coastal isn’t a big time baseball program, because it is
- It’s been a long road for both of these teams to get here
- A lot of people are probably wondering what a Chanticleer is, so we did a little research for you
- Arizona’s dugout has been the center of attention this week, and you can thank the coaching staff’s experience with a team similar to this one...2007 UC-Irvine
- Speaking of the bench, be sure to check out all of Casey Bowman’s videos from Omaha
- Will Cameron Ming come back as the closer on Monday after crushing it in that role all postseason?
- Jake Arrieta has to get a CCU tattoo after they beat TCU on Friday and Saturday
- SI predicts the Chants will win this in three games