On Monday and Tuesday, the first ten rounds of the 2017 MLB Draft happened.
Of the 315 total picks, three of them were players on this year’s Arizona Wildcats squad, and a fourth was Matt Sauer, who has signed with Arizona and now has a decision to be made.
Rounds 11-40 are scheduled to happen on Wednesday, so keep up here with where the various Arizona players and recruits get drafted:
- JJ Matijevic — Houston Astros (75th overall)
- Jared Oliva — Pittsburgh Pirates (Seventh round)
- JC Cloney — Kansas City Royals (Ninth round)
- Cameron Ming — Baltimore Orioles (14th round)
- Louis Boyd — Seattle Mariners (24th round)
- Rio Gomez — Boston Red Sox (36th round)
- Matt Sauer — New York Yankees (54th overall)
- Jonathan Stroman — Tampa Bay Rays (39th round)
- Austin Rubick — Milwaukee Brewers (20th round)
- Sati Santa Cruz — Philadelphia Phillies (32nd round)