It’s game day!
The Arizona Wildcats have reached the regional finals of the NCAA Baseball Tournament, their first postseason appearance since 2017. Win one more game and they move on to the Super Regionals.
Arizona (42-15) will face the winner of Sunday’s early game between Oklahoma State (36-18-1) or UC Santa Barbara (40-19), with its opponent needing to win two games to advance out of the Tucson Regional.
Here’s all the info you need to tune in as well as links to our regional coverage
- First pitch: 6:06 p.m. PT
- Venue: Hi Corbett Field, Tucson, Ariz.
- TV channel: ESPN3
- Live stream: WatchESPN.com
- Live stats: Stat Broadcast
- Garrett Irvin shines as Arizona blanks UC Santa Barbara to reach regional final
- Bottom of lineup paces Arizona to comeback win over Grand Canyon in NCAA tournament opener
- Arizona’s Jay Johnson named Pac-12 baseball Coach of the Year, Daniel Susac wins Freshman of the Year award
- A look at Arizona baseball’s Tucson Regional opponents
- Arizona baseball’s No. 5 overall seed ‘validation’ for great season, Jay Johnson says
Follow Brian Pedersen on Twitter for updates on the Oklahoma State-UCSB game.