Arizona is two wins away from its first trip to the College World Series since 2016 and now knows when those potential victories can happen.
The Wildcats (43-15) will host Ole Miss (44-20) in a best-of-3 Super Regional series at Hi Corbett Field, with the opening game set for Friday at 6 p.m. PT. ESPNU will broadcast the contest.
Game 2 is set for Saturday at 7 p.m. PT on ESPN2, and if a third game is needed it will be played Sunday at 6 p.m. PT and be shown on ESPN2 or ESPNU.
The UA advanced out of the NCAA Baseball Tournament’s Tucson Regional with a 12-6 win over Grand Canyon and victories of 4-0 and 5-3 over UC Santa Barbara. The Wildcats have won three of four previous Super Regionals, most recently in 2016 when they defeated Mississippi State on the road en route to reaching the CWS championship series in Omaha.
- Reserved: $30/ticket
Single-session Pricing (available 9 a.m. PT Thursday)
- Adult: $20/ticket
- Groups (15+) and Students: $15/ticket
- Season Ticket Holder window for All-Session Passes: Through 12 p.m. PT Tuesday
- Wildcat Club window for All-Session Passes: 4-6 p.m. PT Tuesday
- General Public window for All-Session Passes: 9 a.m. PT Wednesday
- Single-Session Tickets: 9 a.m. PT Thursday