You definitely don’t want to miss any of the action, and here is how you can tune in:
How to watch
Game time: 7 p.m. MST
TV channel: Pac-12 Networks
Live stream: Pac-12.com/live
How to listen
Online radio stream: Arizona IMG Radio Network
Satellite Radio: Sirius 126, XM 198
Local radio: 1290 AM, 107.5 FM
Our ASU-Arizona coverage
- 3 keys to an Arizona win vs. ASU
- ASU vs. Arizona score predictions
- 3 things to watch in the ASU-Arizona game
- Notebook: On Arizona’s frontcourt, ASU’s offense, matchups, rivalry games & more
- No, you will not rush the court against ASU
- Are Arizona, ASU primed for their best basketball matchup ... ever?
- Arizona’s bench needs to step up vs. ASU
- ASU ready for ‘crazy’ McKale Center environment
- Sean Miller: ASU is a ‘heavy favorite’ to win the Pac-12
- Arizona opens Pac-12 play with No. 3/4 Arizona State inside McKale Center with the last four meetings between the two programs having gone to the Wildcats. UA has won 17 of the last 20 head-to-head meetings in Tucson going back two decades with a home record of 7-1 versus the Sun Devils under head coach Sean Miller.
- Saturday’s game between intrastate rivals marks the first time the Wildcats and Sun Devils have met while both being ranked in the Top 25 since March 11, 1995 when No. 18 Arizona State downed No. 12 Arizona in double overtime in Tucson.
- Junior Allonzo Trier is 16 points shy of becoming the 51st Wildcat to score 1,000 points in a career. Trier’s 984 points have come at an average of 17.0 points per game for his career. The Seattle native will become the eighth UA player to reach the 1,000-point mark during the Sean Miller era of 2009 to present.
- UA enters the ASU game as winners of 77 of its last 79 games inside McKale Center going back to the 2012-13 season. Arizona is 130-13 (.909) at home under head coach Sean Miller with a mark of 63-9 (.875) in Pac-12 home games.
- The Wildcats and Sun Devils will meet for a 233rd time in their all-time series going back to 1913. Arizona State was the first college team UA ever faced on Dec. 13, 1913 after playing primarily YMCA’s and Tucson High School alumni teams starting in 1904.