Arizona (6-3) has won three straight while Alabama (7-2) is coming off a win against Rhode Island. Both teams started the season in the Top 25 but have fallen out since. The team that wins this game probably jumps back in.
Arizona was favored by 7.5 points as this was published.
The links to our game coverage can be found below, as well as how you can tune into the action.
How to watch
Game time: 8 p.m. MST
TV channel: ESPN2
Live stream: WatchESPN
Announcers: Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Sean Farnham (analyst)
How to listen
Radio stream: Arizona IMG Radio Network (Brian Jeffries & Ryan Hansen)
Satellite radio: Sirius 126, XM 198
Tucson radio: 1290 AM, 107.5 FM
Our Alabama-Arizona coverage
- Alabama vs. Arizona score predictions
- Collin Sexton likely to play vs. Arizona; Braxton Key a game-time decision
- Arizona bracing for Alabama PG Collin Sexton
- Q&A with BamaHoops.com: Expert previews Alabama
- Rawle Alkins set to return Saturday vs. Alabama
- The Alkins Effect: What Rawle adds to Arizona
- Notebook: On Arizona’s pace, the Ristic & Ayton pairing, defensive breakdowns, Akot’s knees, and more
- Preview: Arizona to host Alabama in first home test of 2017-18
- Shareef O’Neal, Greg Byrne to attend Arizona-Alabama game